Yaprak - Closet
Like many women in my age, I have been growing up with barbie dolls and other cotton dolls those I can change clothes, accessories, hair, and even made her furniture from some old boxes. That why since I have known Amigurumi, one of my dream projects is to make my doll and dress her as much as I can imagine.
Yes! she is my Yaprak the girl with changeable clothes. I have finished many outfits for her such as Xmas costume, Happy Easter, Patrick's day, Easy day, etc.. but finally realized that I have forgotten one of the most important accessories for her, Closet.
So today Yaprak herself is coming to introduce you to her new closet, Enjoy!
Taaa.. Daaa...
Am I a tidy girl? :)
This is my green basket for some stuff that I can't hang.
If you like my closet download it for Free!
If you like my closet download it for Free!


1 Comments
Online Embroidery Digitizing is not bad.
ReplyDelete